If you have forgotten any part of your log in information for any of the Concordia network resources, or you are looking that information up for the first time, you can retrieve your login information through the MyProfile Account Center. You can use the steps in this article to reset your password.
1. Navigate to MyProfile. If you know what your network account username and password are, you can use them to log in here. Once you are logged in, you can view your username, G number, and your MyCU PIN.
2. If you don't know the full login for either your network username or myCU, choose one of the self-service password reset options under "Need Help?": Retrieve Username/Password or Retrieve MyCUID/PIN.
3. Once you've chosen, you'll be sent to the MyProfile Authentication Page. Choose any one of the three options available: your email address, network username or MyCU ID.
NOTE: email addresses must be entered in lowercase characters only
4. Once you've chosen one of your recovery options, you'll be directed to a page where you can choose one of your email addresses to send an email that will authenticate you.
After clicking the "Send Auth Code" button from the above step, you will see this page:
5. Within 5 minutes you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. To complete the authentication process, simply click the link in text or copy and paste the 64 character Authentication Code from the email into the box on the previous authentication page.
Once you have either logged in or used the recovery methods to access the MyProfile Control Panel, you will be able to view your username, and student ID number, reset your network password, and reset your myCU PIN. The option to reset your Network Account Password is in red.
From the Control Panel you can also designate recovery email addresses, email the Technology Service Center at email@example.com, or navigate quickly to Blackboard, MyCU, and the Intranet using the quick links in the upper corner.
If you are having issues with MyProfile, you can contact the Tech Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.