This service is provided by the Registrar and is not administered by ITS. Issues with this service or questions beyond what is covered in this article can be routed to the Registrar for further assistance.
Concordia students and graduates can now order official copies of their transcripts through the online service Parchment.
Parchment is a secure portal through which you can select a number of official records and documents, pay electronically, and have the physical copies mailed to the location of your choice.
★ Closure: Your official and unofficial transcripts will be available indefinitely, even after CUP closes. Note the significant delay in processing orders for official transcripts due to orders related to the closure.
If you do not need your official transcripts immediately, you can order at anytime, even after closure.
More information is available: https://www.cu-portland.edu/closure
- Navigate to http://myprofile.cu-portland.edu/parchment, and log in with your MyCU ID and PIN.
- If you do not remember your MyCU ID or PIN, visit our resource on recovering this information.
⌛ If you are a past student and do not have a MyCU account (pre-2005), please click here to create a document ordering account for official transcripts or duplicate diplomas.
- After logging in or creating your account, you will be required to log in/register.
- Fill out the form details: your name, address and contact information. These details will not be shared or exploited in anyway, and are simply needed to confirm order details and billing information.
- After you have registered, click the ORDER NOW link to begin ordering your transcript.
- Select which version of your transcript you would prefer.
- Orders are processed with 1-3 business days, and may take up to a week to arrive through the mail. You may wish to take this timing into account when deciding which version to order.
- In this example, we have selected a standard paper version. You will have several more options for delivery.
- If you would like your transcripts sent immediately, choose NOW.
- If you are waiting for the end of a term (for final grades) or for confirmation of your graduation, choose one of the two HOLD options.
- Click Continue to move to the order confirmation page.
- If you are satisfied, choose Checkout.
- Parchment will confirm your consent for your records.
- Click Next to be directed towards billing.
- Update or change your billing address if necessary, then click Next.
- Finally, CONFIRM your order.
- After clicking CONFIRM, you will be redirected to Parchment's billing service.
- Here is where you will enter your credit card payment information.
- If you do not complete this step, you will not receive your transcript!
Questions or concerns regarding official transcript ordering can be directed to the Registrar's Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org