To access MyCU, you must have a valid MyCU PIN.
If you have forgotten any part of your log in information for any of the Concordia University Network resources, or if you are seeking that information for the first time, you can retrieve your login information through the MyProfile Control Panel.
MyProfile: Unlock & Reset your MyCU PIN
Unlock your PIN with MyProfile
If your MyCU PIN is locked due to too many failed attempts, you can unlock your MyCU PIN using the self-service tools in MyProfile.
- Once logged into MyProfile, click Unlock MyCU PIN.
- This will unlock your PIN and allow you to reset and retrieve your new MyCU PIN to access MyCU.
- Click Return to MyProfile Control Panel to proceed to the reset and retrieval steps.
Reset your PIN with MyProfile
Use this process to get your first-time temporary PIN for MyCU, or reset your PIN. If you have locked yourself out of MyCU, you may need to unlock your PIN before you can reset your PIN.
- Inside the MyProfile Control Panel, click the link to Reset MyCU PIN.
- On the Reset MyCU Banner PIN page, your new MyCU PIN will be displayed. Record this in a safe location.
Access MyCU with your PIN
- Navigate to https://mycu.cu-portland.edu
- Enter your User ID (your CUP G#, with uppercase 'G')
- Enter your new PIN.
- Click Login.
- If you are successfully logged in, you will see the Enter Secure Area link to navigate into MyCU Self-Service tools.
Recover account information with MyProfile
If you cannot remember your Network username nor your MyCU PIN, you can still access your information by using the self-service tools in MyProfile page and your email on record at CUP.
- Choose one of the self-service password reset options under Need Help?
- Choose either: 1) Retrieve Username/Password or 2) Retrieve MyCUID/PIN.
- Once you have selected an option, you will be sent to the MyProfile Authentication page.
- Choose any one of the three options available:
- Email address
- Note: Email addresses must be entered in lowercase characters only
- Network username
- MyCU ID
After choosing a recovery option, you will be directed to a page where you can choose one of your email addresses to send an email that will authenticate you.
After clicking the Send Auth Code button from the above step, you will see this page:
- Within 5 minutes you will receive an email from email@example.com.
- To complete the authentication process, click the link in the email.
- Alternatively, you may copy and paste the 64-character Authentication Code from the email into the box on the previous authentication page. Be careful to avoid copying extra characters, such as spaces that begin or follow the code.
View / Change Information
Once you have either logged in or used the recovery methods to access the MyProfile Control Panel, you will be able to view your username, and student ID number, reset your Network password, and reset your MyCU PIN. The option to reset your PIN is in red.
From the Control Panel you can also designate recovery email addresses, email the Technology Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or navigate quickly to Blackboard, MyCU, and the Intranet using the quick links in the upper corner.
If you are having issues with resetting your PIN, you can contact the Tech Center at email@example.com.