- Unofficial transcripts: Available through MyCU
- Log into MyCU:
Reset your MyCU PIN, if you have forgot or lost your PIN/G#!
- Click Student & Financial Aid.
- Select Student Records.
- Next, click the link for View Unofficial Transcript.
- To order official transcripts, see the next section of this resource
- On the Display Transcript - Select Level and Type page, choose which Transcript Level you wish to view.
- For Transcript Type, you will only be able to select "not official" for the unofficial transcripts available in MyCU.
- Click Submit to display your unofficial transcripts information.
- The next page will display your unofficial transcript.
- This will be displayed as a webpage, and not in any special format.
★ If you need a printed copy or to save the unofficial transcripts, use your browser's print function to print the page to print a physical copy or Save as PDF (also known as "Print to PDF").
For additional information or questions, please contact the Registrar's Office.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org