To obtain your official transcript, please visit Ordering Official Transcripts.
All students can use MyCU to access their academic transcripts and keep track of their student records. Transcripts are generally required as proof of your undergraduate education when applying for advanced degrees or other related endeavors. While you are in school, they can be used in scholarship applications, or to keep track of your degree progress and GPA.
- Log into MyCU.
If you need to reset/retrieve your MyCU PIN or MyCU login information, see our instruction on Using MyProfile to Reset & Recover your MyCU PIN
- Click Student & Financial Aid.
- Select Student Records.
- Next, click the link for View Unofficial Transcript.
- On the Display Transcript - Select Level and Type page, choose which Transcript Level you wish to view.
- If you have pursued undergraduate and graduate degrees through Concordia, they will appear under Transcript Level. Otherwise it will just display your most current degree.
- For Transcript Type, you will only be able to select "not official" for the unofficial transcripts available in MyCU.
- To order official transcripts, see the next section of this resource
- Click Submit to display your unofficial transcripts information.
The next page will display your unofficial transcript.
This will be displayed as a webpage, and not in any special format.
★ If you need a printed copy or to save the unofficial transcripts, use your browser's print function to print the page to print a physical copy or Save as PDF (also known as "Print to PDF").
- Students are able to request official transcripts from Concordia using our online service through Parchment.
- You will login to this site using your MyCU ID (G#) and PIN.
- For step-by-step instructions, please see our article on how to order official transcripts.
For additional information or questions, please contact the Registrar's Office.
- Email: email@example.com