To access your Financial Aid award information, you will need to access MyCU.
If you do not know your MyCU ID (G#) and PIN, use MyProfile to get this information.
MyProfile is your account management tool during your time with Concordia University.
Access MyCU and Accept Your Financial Aid
- Go to https://mycu.cu-portland.edu
- Click Enter Secure Area.
- Type your ID number (G#) into the User ID field, and type your current MyCU PIN in the PIN field
- Click Login. If you have accessed this site previously, skip to Step 8.
- If this is your first time on this site, you may be notified that your PIN has expired.
- Enter your old PIN, and a new PIN, then hit Login.
- If you agree with the Terms of Usage after reading them, click Continue to agree.
- Create your own "Security Question and Answer".
- Provide your MyCU PIN for security purposes.
- Click Submit when completed.
- Click the Financial Aid tab at the top.
- Click Award to continue.
- Click Award for Aid Year.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the appropriate current Financial Aid year from the list.
- Click the Submit button to proceed to the next step.
- Click Resources/Additional Information.
- Then, select Award Package By Aid Year 20XX/20XX Academic Year
- Read the information presented and answer Yes from the drop-down if you accept the Concordia University Disbursement Information Statement.
- Click Submit Information to complete acknowledgement.
- Click Accept Award Offer.
- The next page will be where you can make an Award Decision and see any Unsatisfied Disbursement Requirements remaining in the Financial Aid process.
If you have any questions regarding completing this process or any outstanding Financial Aid requirements, please contact your Funding Specialist.