In this article, we will learn how to check your final semester grades with your MyCU account. Follow the steps below:
Access MyCU to view final grades
- From the intranet homepage click on MyCU.
- Log in to MyCU.
- If you aren't sure what your login information is for MyCU, follow the instructions here to log into MyProfile and select the Reset Pin button once you are signed in.
- From the MyCU homepage, click Student & Financial Aid.
- Click Student Records.
- From the Student Records Page Click the Final Grades link.
- Then, select the Term you want your grades from.
- Your grades and GPA information should be now be displayed on your screen like so: