In this article, we will learn how to check your final semester grades with your MyCU account. Follow the steps below:
1. From the intranet homepage click on MyCU.
2. Log in to MyCU.
- If you aren't sure what your login information is for MyCU, follow the instructions instructions here to log into MyProfile and select the Reset Pin button once you are signed in.
Check Your Grades
Once logged into MyCU, you can check your grades. Follow the steps below to learn how:
1. From the MyCU homepage, click on Student & Financial Aid.
2. Click on Student Records.
3. From the Student Records Page Click on the Final Grades link.
4. Then Select the Term you want your grades from.
Your grades and GPA information should be now be displayed on your screen like so: