Checking Grades in MyCU
In this article, we will learn how to check your final semester grades with your MyCU account. Follow the steps below:
Logging on to MyCU
1. From the intranet homepage click on MyCU.
2. Log on to MyCU. If you aren't sure what your login information is for MyCU, follow the instructions here to log into MyProfile and select the Reset Pin button once you are signed in.
Checking Your Grades
Once logged into myCU. You can check your grades. Follow the steps below to learn how:
1. From the MyCU homepage, click on Student & Financial Aid.
2. Click on Student Records.
3. From the Student Records Page Click on the Final Grades link.
4. Then Select the Term you want your grades from.
Your grades and GPA information should be now be displayed on your screen like so:
Having issues gaining access to myCU or retrieving your PIN? Contact the Technology Center via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (503)-493-6300
Updated by Steven Quirk 10/7/13