Students can obtain their 1098T Tuition Statement form from Concordia electronically from the MyCU website. Please follow these steps to retrieve this form:
- Log in to MyCU using your ID number (G#) and PIN.
- If you need to retrieve this information, please refer to this article: Using MyProfile to Reset your PIN
- Once logged in, select Student & Financial Aid.
- Select Student Records.
- Select Tax Notification.
- For the Tax Year, type in the four digit year (e.g., 2013).
- Click Submit.
- This will bring up an electronic copy of your 1098T Tuition Statement.
If you have any further questions, please contact Student Accounts at email@example.com