Students can obtain their 1098T "Tuition Statement" form from Concordia electronically from the MyCU website. Please follow these steps to retrieve this form:
- Log in to MyCU (https://mycu.cu-portland.edu/) using your ID number and PIN. If you need to retrieve this information, please refer to this article: Using MyProfile to Reset your PIN
- From your MyCU Main Menu, select “Student & Financial Aid.”
- Select “Student Records.”
- Select “Tax Notification.”
- Type in the four digit year (e.g. 2013) as the Tax Year.
- Click Submit.
This will bring up an electronic copy of your 1098T "Tuition Statement".
If you have any further questions, please contact Student Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org