In this article we will learn about how to link your Banner ID to your Network account. If you create your Network account via a referral key, you must link you network account to your Banner ID if and when you receive a MyCU ID. This is a very important process to complete, if you are required.
Most users do not need to follow these steps. You will be told specifically by a Tech to link your ID.
Only follow the steps in this article if you have been told to do so!
- Login to the MyProfile Control Panel with your network username and password.
- Click the Link your my.CU ID link.
- Input your MyCU ID (G number) into the text field and click the Find My.CU ID button.
- You have two options; Provide Answers or Send Auth Code.
- If you have forgotten your password, follow the steps in the Password Reset article here.
- Your G# will now display when you login to the MyProfile center.