In this article we will learn about how to link your Banner ID to your network account.
Most users will not need to follow these steps. You will be told specifically by a Tech to link your ID. Only follow the steps in this article if you have been told to do so!
About Banner IDs
If you create your network account via a referral key, you must link you network account to your Banner ID if and when you receive a MyCU ID. This is a very important process to complete, follow the steps below to find out how:
- Login to the MyProfile Control Panel with your network username and password.
- Click the Link your my.CU ID link.
- Input your MyCU ID (G number) into the text field and click the Find My.CU ID button.
- You have two options; Provide Answers or Send Auth Code. If you have forgotten your password, follow the steps in the Password Reset article here.
- Your G# will now display when you login to the MyProfile center.