You must use the Outlook app to access your Office 365 account on Android. Here's how you can update it:
- Download Outlook from the Play Store.
- Open the app, and choose "Get Started"
- Enter your CU email address.
- Choose "Work or School" if it asks whether you have a "Work or School account" or a "Personal" account.
- Enter your password, and approve your sign-in with MFA (if applicable).
- Hit "Skip" in the bottom right to proceed. "Continue" will ask you to add another mailbox.
- You will receive a brief ad for Focused Inbox. It is an automatic filter that Outlook uses. Feel free to either skip it, or read through it.
- You are now on your Inbox page! Please give your phone 15 minutes to sync down your emails, and you will be good to go!