Office 365 Email for iOS
To accommodate the migration of CU email address to Office 365 on your smartphone, you will need to remove and readd your email. Follow the steps below. If you are trying to connect for the first time, please skip ahead to the next section.
- From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- From the Accounts section, tap an email account.
- Tap Delete Account.
- Tap Delete from My iPhone to confirm.
1. Navigate to Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendars on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad). Then press Add Account.
2. Choose the Exchange option from the available choices in the Add Account dialog box.
3. Enter your email address and password then click next.
Due to the recent upgrade to Office 365, your phone will automatically get the correct settings from the server.
4. Choose the parts of your CU Email Account you would like to synchronize to your iPhone. Your options are: Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes. Most users choose to only sync their calendar information and mail, as syncing Contacts will add the entire Concordia Global Address book to your phone contacts. For obvious reasons, this is not recommended for most users.
5. Once this is done, the phone will process the settings and finishing configuring CU email on your iOS device. If all goes well, it should be configured and ready to go. It may take up to 20 minutes or may for your phone to download your most recent messages.
Apple has many documents pertaining to configuring your iPhone at their iPhone support site here.
If you are having trouble accessing your CU email account on your iPhone or iPad please contact the Technology Center via email at email@example.com