Blackboard is the academic technology platform that Concordia University uses to host online courses. You can access Blackboard to view grades on your assignments, turn in papers, download articles or your course syllabus, participate in class discussions, and much more.
In order to access Blackboard, users must be enrolled in at least one active course.
- Navigate your web browser to https://portal.cu-portland.edu/
- Enter your network username and password.
- If you don't know your username or password, or if you have not yet created your network account, see Forgotten Password: Concordia University - Portland (CUP)
- On the Portal landing page, click Blackboard.
- This will launch a new tab with your Blackboard dashboard.