Placement into an orientation typically occurs within 1-3 days of enrollment in a qualifying program. Enrollments are processed once each day.
Note: Currently, this is for students in fully-online programs
Use your Network credentials to access Blackboard.
- If you have not already activated your network account, complete this process before accessing Blackboard.
- If you have forgotten your Network credentials, learn how to retrieve your network account information.
Access your orientation
- Log in to Blackboard.
- After accessing Blackboard, locate the Student Orientation course link in the Courses tab.
- Click the Student Orientation link to access your orientation.
- If the navigation menu is missing, see our resource on Bb Ultra for assistance.
- If you have a technical issues with logging in or cannot access the orientation, this will not cause you to fall behind in your program.
- There can be delays in new student processing.
If you are missing the Orientation, please reach out to your Student Services or Academic Advisor for assistance. The Tech Center cannot enroll students in courses.