This article will go over how to add pictures (aka resources) to a digital signage timeline.
1. Ensure you have download the client software, Signage Studio. The installer is located at http://www.digitalsignage.com/_html/signageplayer.html
2. Sign in with the credentials provided to you by IT. To request a reset of those credentials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Select the campaign and timeline you would like to add content to.
4. Click the "plus" under the Resources Toolbox
5. Select From Local
6. Navigate to the file you would like to upload, select it, then click open.
7. Once the file has been uploaded, it should appear in the toolbox window. Simply drag and drop it onto an open spot on your timeline.
8. Once the file has been dropped, you can adjust the length of time it will appear on the slide show.
9. To finish the process, save and upload the changes by selecting File > Save/Upload
*if you get any "warnings" make sure you click on Ignore.
10. Once you have clicked Save, the process will upload and be completed.