Concordia University Portland supports multiple platforms for online meetings, collaboration and instruction.
The preferred technology for online business communications is Microsoft Teams.
The preferred technology for online academic instruction is Blackboard Collaborate.
Use of WebEx is deprecated, but still supported for specialty use through the end of calendar year 2019. Users needing an enterprise WebEx account provisioned should contact firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the business need that is not accommodated by Microsoft Teams.
Enterprise Web Portal
You can access to Concordia's Enterprise for Cisco WebEx here: https://concordiameetings.webex.com/
1. First you will want to login in by clicking the "login" button in the upper right.
2. Enter your username and password provided to you
You can login to your WebEx account to schedule meetings using the Outlook plugin "WebEx Assistant"
1. Download and install the assistant from here by signing into your WebEx account via the Free Acount Portal or Enterprise portal.
2. Select Meeting Center, Event Center, or Training Center (depending on your account.
3. Under Support in the left panel, select Downloads
4. Under Productivity Tools, select Download.