In this article, we will learn how to connect to the various printers on Campus.
Please note: In order for printing to function, you must first have the PaperCut Client up and running. Instructions can be found on the Papercut article here.
To connect to a printer on the new print server,
- Open your Start menu and type:
- Portland campus: \\print
- Boise campus: \\law-print
- This will connect you to our print server.
- Note: if you are attempting to connect on a personal computer, you will be prompter for your network username and password. Enter that information as so NTDOM\[username} then your password.
- The list of printers that you can connect to will appear. Double click the name of the printer you would like to connect to.
- If you still aren't sure which printer to print to, if you hover your mouse over a highlighted printer name (shown below) it will tell what the former name of the printer was on the old server.
- You will see the below message about installation. Once the window disappears, the printer will be available for use!
Prefer a more guided tour? View the video below: