In this article, we will learn how to connect to the various printers on Campus.
To print, you must first have the PaperCut Client up and running. Instructions can be found on the Papercut article here.
To connect to a printer on the new print server,
- Open your Start menu and type:
- Portland campus: \\print
- Boise campus: \\law-print
- This will connect you to our print server.
- Note: if you are attempting to connect on a personal computer, you will be prompter for your network username and password. Enter that information as so NTDOM\[username} then your password.
- The list of printers that you can connect to will appear. Double click the name of the printer you would like to connect to.
- If you still aren't sure which printer to print to, if you hover your mouse over a highlighted printer name (shown below) it will tell what the former name of the printer was on the old server.
- You will see the below message about installation. Once the window disappears, the printer will be available for use!
Prefer a more guided tour? View the video below: