Any Concordia Staff, Faculty, Student, or Community Member has the right to access our wireless network using an iOS device. Follow the steps below to connect.
Connect your iOS device to CU Wi-Fi
- Navigate to Settings >Wi-Fi on your iOS device.
- Then select the desired network from the list below.
- When connecting to CampusXX or StudentXX, enter the password when prompted.
- Then click Join.
- After a few seconds you will be connected and ready to surf the internet!
- If selecting Guest you will not be prompted for a password.
If you are having issues connecting to a network, it is likely that your device is stuck trying to connect to the Guest network. The easiest way to resolve that problem is to tell your phone to forget the network. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings>Wi-Fi on your iOS devices.
- Then click on information button (🛈) listed next to the network you are currently connected to (most likely Guest).
- Select Forget this Network.
- Then confirm by clicking Forget on the window that pops up.
Your devices has now successfully forgot the network is was connected to.
Try connecting to the new network and see if you have internet.