In this article, we will learn how to connect to Wi-Fi at Concordia using a Mac computer.
Obtain the correct WAP key for the wireless network you would like to join in the Wifi Access link available in the CUP Portal.
Connect to CU wifi on your Mac
- Ensure that Wi-Fi is enabled on your Mac.
- To do this, click on the Wi-Fi icon on the menu bar and select Turn Wi-Fi On.
- Select the network you want to connect to.
- For the Campus and Student networks, you will be prompted to enter a security key.
- Once entered, hit Join to connect to the internet.
- You will know you are successfully connected if you see a checkmark next to the network.