In this article, we will learn how to connect to wifi at Concordia using a Windows 10 computer.
Obtain the correct WAP key for the wireless network you would like to join in the Wifi Access link available in the CUP Portal.
Connect to CU Wi-Fi on your computer
- Ensure that wifi is enabled on your computer.
- This may be a physical switch on the side of the laptop or a function key on your computer.
- Click on the networking icon on the task bar.
- Select the network you want to connect to.
- For the Campus and Student networks, you will be prompted to enter a security key.
- Once entered, hit OK or Next to connect to the internet.
- You will know you are successfully connected if you see Connected next to the network.