Students enrolled in an online program are entitled to receive an ID card at no additional cost.
- Use the ID card in conjunction with your student email to validate your student status for discounts at participating retailers, movie theaters, and entertainment venues.
- We are unable to accommodate requests for photos on ID cards at this time.
- The ID card should not be used as a valid form of identification.
- A government-issued photo identification should be used when necessary.
- The online student ID card may not be used for buildings access, library checkout, and for Dining Services charges.
- If you are located near our campus and would like access to these services, visit the Technology Service Center located in Hagen to request a smart card version of the ID card.
Online ID requests
email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, student ID number, mailing address, and phone number.
- Orders will be processed by our IT staff and mailed directly to you.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for your ID card to arrive.