Your Blackboard Profile
With the upgrade to Blackboard with the Ultra Experience, new options for customizing your profile in Bb has changed and improved.
- Profile Picture (Avatar): Upload a picture to replace the generic silhouette.
- Basic Information: Update your personal information.
- Global Notification Settings: Set up notifications for course activities.
Add a Profile Picture (Avatar)
- Point to the generic silhouette or your picture and select the pencil icon to upload, change, or remove an image.
- In the panel, select Upload new profile picture to browse for your picture on your computer. Or, you can drag a file to the Upload area.
- Your image is automatically saved. Close the panel to return to your profile.
- Upload or drag in another image.
- To return to the generic silhouette, select the Delete this picture icon to delete your existing image file.
Edit Your Profile & Preferences
- To edit parts of your profile, select the pencil icon next to one of the profile information types, such as Full Name.
- A new panel appears.
- Make changes.
- Your information is saved as you type it.
- Cancel or X erases your changes and closes the panel.
Blackboard.com (n.d.) Profile. Retrieved from https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Getting_Started/Profile#ultra_profiles