Here is a tutorial on how to utilize the desktop microphone for events with hearing-challenged patrons.
1) Right-click on the speaker icon in the lower right-hand portion of the desktop, and select Recording devices.
2) Click on the microphone, and select the Properties button.
3) Click the Listen tab, and check the Listen to this device box.
4) Adjust volume levels as needed via the Levels tab.
5) IMPORTANT PLEASE TURN THE MICROPHONE OFF WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED USING IT
Turn the microphone off by following steps 1, 2 and 3
Then UNCHECK the listen to this device in step 3
Then click APPLY .
If you require further assistance, please contact the Tech Center by support ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.