ITS-I must reprogram your phone to make any configuration changes to it. In order to do this, ITS-I will need the following information in an email to email@example.com
- Which extension you would like to reprogram
- The name of the User
- The feature(s) you would like to change, delete or add, in detail
- Any other information you may feel is pertinent to the configuration change
Share or Add Line:
- Which extension you would like to share or add
- The extension/phone you are adding the line to
- Which button on your phone you would like to have the shared line assigned to (from top to bottom, keeping in mind you must have an open line button)
- Whether you would like the call alert to be a Ring, to Flash on Screen only, or no alert
Also, please be aware that the softkey buttons on the bottom of the screen are context-based, and change as the screen changes. These buttons are not currently programmable.
You do not need to make a request to add speed dials, or make adjustments to your personal directory. You can learn how to do these things, and many others, by referencing the articles in the Phones section.