Save Your Work!
Before the end of your course, save all course content, including assignment submissions and posts, to a reliable storage system, such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Courses are available in Blackboard for one year from the date the course ended.
- Access to past courses is not possible.
Courses are available in Blackboard for one year from the date the course ended.
Use the instructions in this section to save your submitted assignments before your course is closed to your access.
Within the course, select the Grades and Rubrics link on your left sidebar.
- Click the title of the assignment (the title is a hyperlink).
- Taskstream assignments: Learn how to access instructor feedback on Taskstream assignments for download here.
- If a compatible file is submitted, a preview will be displayed in the New Box View inline grading tool preview area.
- If comments or annotations have been made in the inline grading area visible on the left, you will be able to download these comments.
- In the Assignment Details pane on the right side of the assignment preview, click the grey chevron button to the right of your assignment title.
- Select either Download Original File or Download Annotated PDF.
Missing Annotated PDF option?
If you do not see the "Download Annotated PDF" option, your instructor did not leave feedback that can be exported.
Download the original submission and let your instructor know of this issue.
- A dialog box will popup to save your file to your computer.