Save Your Work!
Before the end of your course, save all course content, including assignment submissions and posts, to a reliable storage system, such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Courses are available in Blackboard for one year from the date the course ended.
- It is not possible to reopen closed courses.
- Save your work to avoid data loss!
Courses are available in Blackboard for one year from the date the course ended.
Use the instructions in this section to save your submitted assignments before your course is closed to your access.
Download your assignment
Within the course, select the Grades and Rubrics link on your left sidebar.
- Click the title of your assignment.
Taskstream assignments: Learn how to access instructor feedback on Taskstream assignments for download here
- A preview will be displayed in the New Box View inline grading tool preview area, if the file submitted is supported by the preview functionality.
- Comments can be downloaded if these are included.
- In the Assignment Details pane on the right side of the assignment preview, click the grey chevron button to the right of your assignment title.
- Select either Download Original File or Download Annotated PDF.
Missing Annotated PDF option?
If you do not see the "Download Annotated PDF" option, your instructor did not leave feedback that can be exported.
Download the original submission and let your instructor know of this issue.
- A dialog box will popup to save your file to your computer.