Employee Dress Expectations:
- Employees must come to work dressed in a professional manner.
- Workout or athletic attire (sweat pants, sweatshirts, baseball hats, yoga pants, etc.) are not appropriate for any team members, unless they are Concordia-specific attire.
- Jeans without holes are permitted.
- Employees undergarments should not be visible.
- Blouses, collared, and button-up shirts are encouraged.
- Employees may not come to work wearing shorts, tank tops, flip flops, or sandals.
- All employees must demonstrate good personal hygiene.
Any individual not dressed in appropriate work attire will not be permitted to return to their shift until their attire is consistent with the aforementioned guidelines.
- Employees may not eat at the front desk.
- Team members are encouraged to eat in L113 or in the cafeteria.
- In efforts to ensure our Department is in alignment with Oregon Labor Laws, we encourage all team members take an opportunity to read through the meal and rest period rules detailed on the Oregon.gov website: https://www.oregon.gov/boli/TA/pages/t_faq_meal_and_rest_period_rules.aspx