External links serve a variety of purposes and can be useful for introducing web resources into your Blackboard course. This external link can be a website, a document hosted elsewhere on the internet, or an audio/video resource.
- Hover over the Build Content button and select Web Link.
- On the next screen you will need to specify a name, which is what the student will see, and the web address to link to. Please make sure to include the ``http://`` prefix in the web address.
- Under Web Link Options, select Yes under Open in New Window.
- Click Submit in the upper right hand corner.
- The link is now available to the class.