Download Files (Safari)
Users who access Blackboard with Safari may experience issues with PDF files not loading properly in their browser.
- If you experience issues downloading files in a browser, try a different browser.
- Currently, the supported browsers are Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Internet Explorer is no longer supported for use in Blackboard.
- There are known functionality issues with Safari.
- Please switch to a supported web browser: Firefox or Chrome.
- These browsers will work on any computer operating system you use, Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Missing Scroll Bar (Mac)
Depending on the settings of your Apple computer, you may notice you are missing the scroll bar while using Blackboard.
- Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of your computer.
- From the menu, select System Preferences.
- Next, select General.
- For the option to Show scroll bars, select the radio button next to Always.
- The scrollbars will now always show when you are using your Mac.