Once you have the files you want to uploaded, either by creating new documents or downloading them from your old course, you can follow the steps below to upload them into your new course:
1. Select your course and make sure edit mode is on.
2. Proceed to Content Collection under the "Course Management" section
3. Hover over "upload" and select Upload Zip Package
4. From the "Upload Zip Package" page click Choose File to navigate to the file location of the batch download you got from SP 6.
- You will need to modify the name of the Zip file if the course name is identical and you want to merge existing information
- If your course has no content yet, check the "if select, the system automatically overwrites..." box to proceed with the upload
5. Click Submit
6. You will then be taken to your course collection where your new documents will be. You can create folders, delete, copy, and assign to the course content as you see fit!