This article will provide a summary of the process for obtaining access to Concordia network resources for approved 3rd parties.
In order to begin this process, you must have permission from your supervisor.
For contractors and temporary employees, please have your manager on campus sign and submit your form.
For vendor requests, please have your form signed and approved by one of the following authorized users:
- HotChalk: Emily Hill (any requests), Patty Lev (Student Services), Michelle Liu Hayes (Student Services), Wendy Kusunoki (Student Services), Cole Travers (Operations)
- Orbis: Angela Cardona, Scott Besemann
- For other vendor partners supporting Concordia, please have a director sign your form.
This process is applicable to staff of the partner schools as well as staff of our vendor partners supporting these schools.
Note: This particular process does not apply for staff members employed directly by Concordia Portland. Portland staff will obtain access to Portland resources through normal processes originating with on-ground Human Resources.
- Data and Technology Access Form. This is attached to this article for download.
- Supervisor will submit all required paperwork to Concordia Portland Applications and Technology Solutions (ATS) at email@example.com.
- Once initially processed by ATS, Concordia Portland Information and Technology Services (ITS) will send the staff member instructions to create a network account. These instructions will include their assigned ID number, which must be linked to their network account.
- After the account has been created, ATS will follow up with any additional access, as requested on the Data and Technology Access Form.
Please direct all inquiries regarding this process to ATS by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.