Is your course missing from your Blackboard dashboard? Getting that loop from the CUP Portal that says "You have been logged out?" Find guidance on next steps here.
Blackboard courses typically become available by 12:01 AM the first day of the class.
- Courses typically start and become available in Blackboard on two days before they begin, but this may fluctuate based on your program.
- Your Student Services advisor can clarify expected access date and assist with identifying issues that may be preventing your course from being visible, or Blackboard access issues.
Campus-based (On-Ground) students
Course access in Blackboard is determined by the first day of class, or your instructor's preference.
- Your course's Blackboard component may not open on the first day of the term.
- The course will open first day of class, which may be the middle of your first week.
- If you have questions on availability in Blackboard, check with your instructor.
- Instructors are not required to use Blackboard and may elect to use other tools for grading and assessment.
Faculty / Staff
- Faculty who are instructors in courses should be enrolled in deployed courses automatically through the Banner enrollment synchronization process with Blackboard.
- Instructor enrollment should be handled through Banner via the Registrar processes.
- Your supervisor must facilitate the access / account creation through a technology access request.
- The process will involve establishing the enrollment for your account, which should be done via Banner or an administrator within your department/team.
The Tech Center cannot enroll you in courses. Please reach out to your academic representative or your supervisor for assistance with missing courses (including Math Placement and Student Orientation).
- Online students: Email your Student Services advisor for assistance with missing courses.
- On-Ground students: Contact the your Academic Advisor or the Registrar for assistance with missing courses.
- Faculty / Staff: Contact your supervisor for assistance and facilitation with getting access to Blackboard.
"You have been logged out" loop
This happens because you have not been enrolled in a course that is available in Blackboard at this time. Please reach out to your Academic representative as outlined in the Support section above.