Now that you have setup SSPR, you can use Office 365 to change your CU Network Account password. If you have not setup SSPR yet, please see our article on the process.
The SSPR Portal relies on the authentication email address and phone number setup in the previous section. If you do not have access to the email address or phone number that SSPR was configured with, you will not be able to use this tool and must instead reset your password with MyProfile.
Changing your password with Forgot My Password
2. Enter your email address. Then, click on "Forgot my password".
3. On the “Get back into your account” page, complete the captcha prompt then click “Next”.
4. After successfully completing the Captcha, you will be prompted to recover your account using the Authentication Email or the Authentication Phone method. Click on the Email to send a verification email to the address specified, or on the Phone Recovery options. You will first have to re-input the phone number you have registered to do a phone verification. When prompted, enter the code from the text or follow the voice instructions on the phone call.
5. After you have verified with either your phone or email address, you will then be taken to password change screen. Please follow our Password Policy when setting up your new password, then click the "Finish button" to finalize the password change.
6. Your new password should be available for immediate use on Office 365, and will be available within a few minutes for use with our local services (such as signing into a computer while on a Concordia network, the Intranet, or MyProfile).
Changing your password while you are logged in
If you already know your password, and would like to update it to a new one, you can now do this in Office 365. You must have already registered with SSPR or MFA to do this. If you haven't done this, please see our article. Here are the steps for changing your password:
2. Once logged into the 365 web portal, click on your initials or picture in the upper right corner. Then, click on the “My Account” button.
3. Once in the “My Account” page, click on the “Security & privacy” button on the left column. Then, click the “Password” button.
4. At the “Change password” screen, input your current password, your new password, and confirm your new password. Then, click Submit. Make sure you follow our Password Policy.
Your new password should be available for immediate use with Office 365, and will be available within a few minutes for use with our local services (such as signing into a computer while on a Concordia network, the Intranet, or MyProfile).