Concordia University Portland is now making extensive use of Teams, in order to streamline effective business communication and program usage.
Log in to Office 365 to access Teams
To access your Office 365, use the following steps:
- Navigate to https://portal.office.com/
- Enter your CU email address
- For Students:
- For Employees:
From here you will be able to access the Office Online applications available to you as well as download the Microsoft Office Suite.
Access Teams through the Office portal. Download the app, or use the web app.
- Navigate to https://portal.office.com
- Login with your CU email address and password.
- On the home screen, you will see the Teams tile.
- Click the Teams tile to access Teams.
Download Teams for your desktop, iOS, or Android.
Or just use Teams on the web at https://teams.microsoft.com (using the same login process as described above!)
Download the Teams app
Teams runs better and has more functionality as a program, instead of being run in your web browser.
- After accessing Teams, click the Get App button to download the installer.
- You will see the download "Teams_windows_x64.exe" start.
- Run the downloaded file when it is finished downloading.
- Once you have run the download, the program will install and prompt you for Multifactor Authentication (MFA).
- If prompted, select Work or School Account.
- Success! You are now running the desktop version of Teams!
🌟 More information on using Teams in available in our How to use Microsoft Teams article.