When a Microsoft Teams team is created, a "team calendar" is also created. By default this calendar is hidden. If you would like to use your hidden Teams calendar, our admins can unhide these calendars and make them visible for your use.
If you would like to use the calendar associated with your Team please email email@example.com requesting that your Team’s calendar be made visible. Make sure to add your Team’s name in the request for speedier service.
After your Team’s calendar is made visible you can add it your available calendars in Outlook by following the instructions below.
- On your computer, open Outlook.
- Navigate to the Folders view option. (Bottom left-hand navigation pane folder icon or click the … button)
- Under your primary account (firstname.lastname@example.org), open and scroll down until you see the Favorite Groups Calendar selection and expand this section.
- Expand the All Group Calendars selection.
- Right-click the Team/Group calendar you want to see in your normal Calendar view and select select Add to Favorites…
- Navigate to the Calendar view option. (Bottom left-hand navigation pane calendar icon or click the … button)
- Expand the My Calendars selection.
- The calendar you added to Favorites in step 5 should now be visible.