How to Copy and Scan
Copy codes are no longer used on campus. Once you have associated your ID card with your PaperCut account you can use that with the card reader. Follow the steps below to use the multi-function features with PaperCut.
1. Tap your ID on the card reader ( if you do not have your ID card, you can login on the touchscreen with your Concordia Username and Password)
2. You will then see any shared billing accounts that you have access to in PaperCut. Select the account you want to bill your job to.
3. Click the physical Copy function button on the left side to enter the Copier mode
4. Make your copies as usual.
5. When finished, click on the Logout button at the top right side. It will auto-logout after 90 seconds if you forget this step.