Instructors can adjust users inside a group to align the group membership more comfortably using the instructions below.
Edit Group Membership
- From your course Control Panel on the left sidebar menu, expand the Users and Groups section and click Groups.
- You are presented with a list of the groups set up on your course.
- Click All Users at the top right corner of the groups screen as shown in the screenshot above.
- You are presented with a list of users on your course.
On this page, you can:
- See which groups users belong to under the Groups column on the right.
- Remove users from groups by clicking the X icon next to the group.
- Add an individual to a group by hovering your mouse pointer over the row corresponding to that individual and clicking Add Group
- Add multiple users to groups by ticking each user concerned and clicking Add Multiple Users to Groups.
- You will then be asked to which group you wish to add the selected users.