You may need to clear your browser's cache occasionally to resolve errors and common access issues associated with cache storage (including the Taskstream "your session has expired" error).
Clear your cache (Firefox)
- On your computer, open Firefox.
- At the top right, click the menu button
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data
- Remove the check in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content checked, click the Clear button.
- Close this tab when you are finished. Your changes will be saved automatically.
See this article for detailed instructions.
Clear your cache (Chrome)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools.
- On the menu options, choose Clear browsing data.
- From the Time range drop-down, select All time.
- Check the box next to Cached images and files.
- Click Clear data.