You may need to clear your browser's cache occasionally to resolve errors and common access issues associated with cache storage. (Including the Taskstream "your session has expired" error.)
- For Firefox, use the instructions in this resource (Firefox, 2019) to clear your cache.
- For Chrome, use the instructions in this resource (Google, 2019) to clear your cache.
- Click the Library button ,
- Click .
- Next to Time range to clear, choose Everything from the drop-down menu,
- From the items list, select Cache.
- Make sure other items you want to keep are not selected.
- Then, click the button.
See this article for details.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the More menu .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.