Got questions? Get tech support for VoiceThread issues and questions not covered in the resources below.
Get Started with VoiceThread
Enable VoiceThread in your Bb course
- On your course sidebar menu, expand the Course Management section.
- Expand the Customization menu.
- Select Tool Availability
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to toggle VoiceThread tool availability for this course
- Click Submit
Use VoiceThread in your Bb Course
After enabling VoiceThread in your course in Blackboard, you can now add a VoiceThread to your course.
The process of using VoiceThread is outlined in the four resources from VoiceThread below. Think of each as a step, order of operations, that should be followed after enabled VoiceThread inside of your course in Blackboard (see above).
- Add a VoiceThread
- Setup your VoiceThread link
- Student assignment submission (wait for student submissions)
- Grade student work
If you would like to create more advanced workflows in VoiceThread, see Advanced Workflows.
Troubleshoot VoiceThread problems
Assistance with troubleshooting common VoiceThread issues is available from VoiceThread's resources below.
- Network requirements
- Enabling cookies and local storage
- Clearing the browser cache
- Audio/video recording issues
- Audio/video playback issues
- File types accepted
- File upload issues
- Missing comments
- LMS (LTI) troubleshooting
- iOS Mobile App troubleshooting
- Receiving VoiceThread emails
- VoiceThreads are not loading
- Trouble signing in
- Browser requirements
- Comment could not be processed
- Using the Account Verification page
- Phishing or spoofed emails
Support for VoiceThread
Technical support needed? Problems or questions for VoiceThread? Email email@example.com for assistance with VoiceThread.