Student email accounts are generated within 72-hours of student activation of their Network account.
To access your student email account, use the same username and password you use to login to Blackboard or to access the CUP Portal (e.g., mluther).
Access your student email account
- Navigate to the Microsoft login portal: https://www.office.com/
- Sign in with your Concordia student email and Network (Blackboard) password (E.g., mluther)
- Your student email address is your Network username with @mail2.cu-portland.edu following.
- Example: email@example.com
- Click the tile for Outlook
- From the Outlook tile, you will be loaded into the mail interface.
- This is where you can access your university email.
Student email accounts are available to current students and graduates of Concordia University (alumni) in an indefinite status, provided the student logs in and accesses the CUP email address at least once a year.
From the Office.com home page, you can also access and install available Microsoft applications for your device.
To learn more about the offerings included with your Office 365 access at Concordia University and download Office applications, visit our full resources here.