Student email accounts are automatically generated when a student creates their Network account.
To access your student email account, use the same username and password you use to login to Blackboard or to access the CUP Portal (e.g., mluther).
Access your student email account
- Navigate to the Microsoft login portal: https://www.office.com/
- Sign in with your Concordia student email and Network (Blackboard) password (E.g., mluther)
- Your student email address is your Network username with @mail2.cu-portland.edu following.
- Example: email@example.com
- Click the tile for Outlook
- This is where you can access your university email.
From the Office.com home page, you can also access and install available Microsoft applications available for your device.
To learn more about the offerings included with your Office 365 access at Concordia University and download Office applications, visit our full resources here.