This article will provide a summary of the process for removing access to Concordia network resources for non-Concordia employed users including but not limited to our vendor partners, volunteers, and contractors.
This particular process does not apply for staff members employed directly by Concordia Portland. Portland staff will obtain access to Portland resources through normal processes originating with on-ground Human Resources.
For contractors and temporary employees, the below form must be signed and submitted by the user's on campus manager.
For vendor requests, the below form must be signed and submitted by one of the authorized representatives:
- HotChalk: Emily Hill (any requests), Patty Lev (Student Services), Michelle Liu Hayes (Student Services), Wendy Kusunoki (Student Services), Cole Travers (Operations)
- Orbis: Angela Cardona, Scott Besemann
- For other vendor partners supporting Concordia, please have a director sign your form.
This process is applicable to the staff of the partner schools as well as the staff of our vendor partners supporting these schools.
Qualifying events and timeframes
Submission of the CUP Technology Access Removal Form should be completed when:
- a user has given notice to their employer and a last day of employment has been established.
- a user has been terminated.
- a change of position requires a change of permissions for a user.
Submission of the CUP Technology Access Removal Form should occur as soon as possible for future events.
For immediate termination, the submission should occur ASAP but within 24 hours.
- CUP Technology Access Removal Form. This is attached to this article for download.
- The supervisor or authorized representative will submit all required paperwork to Concordia Portland Information Technology Services at email@example.com
- Once initially processed, Concordia Portland Information and Technology Services (ITS) will remove all designated and located accounts and access for the noted user.
- After access has been removed, ITS will notify the submitter and any copied users.
Please direct all inquiries regarding this process to ITS by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.