A recent upgrade to most copiers on campus allows for users to scan to their OneDrive for Business using their PaperCut account.
To scan to your OneDrive for Business, do the following:
- To get started, ensure your ID badge is associated with the printer using the instructions in this resource
- Load your materials into the feeder or flatbed of the scanner.
- Swipe your ID badge.
- Select Scan from your options.
- You will be given a choice to Scan to Email, or to Scan to OneDrive.
- Select Scan to OneDrive.
- After selecting to Scan to your OneDrive for Business, you'll be given the ability to adjust the file name or adjust the settings to your preference.
- You will receive an an email from PaperCut to your CU email address asking permission for PaperCut to access your OneDrive for Business.
- Click the link from PaperCut, and follow the on screen instructions.
- Next, you will be prompted to provide your Concordia credentials, and answer a Multi-Factor Authentication prompt (if you are enrolled in MFA).
- After successfully approving the PaperCut MF app to access your OneDrive for Business, you will receive an email from PaperCut notifying you of the completion of the process.
- You should also receive an email once your scan has been placed in your OneDrive for Business.
- The scans will be placed in the following file path within your OneDrive for Business: Apps\Scans for PaperCut MF