Concordia University offers wifi availability on campus to students, staff, and faculty on our secure network. To get the password to connect to Concordia University wifi, use the instructions in this resource.
Connect to CUP Wifi
- Get the wifi password for your network by accessing the CU Portal: https://portal.cu-portland.edu
- Login to the portal with your Network username and password.
- Once you are logged into the portal, notice the buttons at the top and the additional navigational links at the bottom of the page.
- Click the link for Wifi Access.
- An overlay will display with the password to access Concordia's wifi network.