Be sure Edit Mode is ON so you can access all of the instructor's options!
- In a Content Area or Content Folder, select Build Content to access the menu and select Item. (e.g., "Course Content").
- On the action bar, click Build Content.
- Select Item from the options on this menu.
- On the Create Item page, enter the item’s Name and Text.
- To upload a file from your computer, click Browse My Computer or to link to an existing file that was previously uploaded into your course, click Browse Course Files.
- Repeat this step to add additional files and/or links to files.
- Under Options, select Yes for Permit Users to View the Content Item to make the item available to students.
- Click Submit.
You can email a link to a file you add to a content item. In the Content Collection or Course Files, access the file's menu and select 360° View. Copy the permanent URL address and paste it in an email.