It is strongly advised that assignments be set to allow unlimited submissions to give students the ability to correct mistakes without instructor actions needed. Assignment dropboxes should be configured to allow unlimited attempts within the settings for that dropbox.
Edit assignment dropbox settings: Unlimited Attempts
- Within your course in Blackboard, locate the assignment dropbox that needs edited to allow additional submissions.
- Ensure your Edit Mode toggle is set to ON.
- Locate the small grey arrow to the right of the title of the assignment dropbox and click this button.
- On the menu presented, select Edit
- Scroll down the settings page to the Grading section.
- Click the subsection titled Submission Details to expand this section.
- Next to Number of Attempts, select the option for Unlimited Attempts.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Submit to save your changes.