Argos is an application for reporting data from Banner. Argos can be accessed using Network credentials.
How to access Argos (Web and Desktop Versions)
You may access Argos through your web browser, using the instructions below. After logging in, you can choose whether you would like to use the desktop launcher to view your reports or the web browser Argos viewer.
- Navigate to https://evisions.cu-portland.edu/
- Log in using your Network credentials.
- After logging in you'll see the Argos Enterprise Reporting screen; there will be two selection buttons:
- Argos Web Viewer - This will launch Argos in a web browser. You can use the Argos Web Viewer to display reports and customized dashboards in your browser.
- Argos - This will launch the desktop version; if the desktop version is not installed it will prompt you to install and walk you through the process.