Emergency alerts regarding campus closures and other events are sent via phone, text (SMS), and email to your information as specified in MyCU. To ensure your information is up-to-date and you receive these important notifications, review and update your information in MyCU periodically using the instructions in this tech resource.
If you are having trouble accessing MyCU, reset your PIN and unlock your MyCU account using these quick steps.
- Log in to your MyCU account: https://mycu.cu-portland.edu
- Click the Personal Information tab.
- Under the heading Update emergency contact and campus alert contact information, click the link to View/Update Campus Alert Numbers
- Click the Update link next to any field displayed to add or modify the information displayed on this page.
- On the Update Emergency Notification screen, enter the new information in the appropriate fields.
- Click the Update button to finalize your changes.