Mailbox closing notice / Forwarding option
Your mailbox will be closed on the day that you move out of Concordia University housing.
You may request that your First Class mail be forwarded until May 30th, 2020.
All mail forwarding is provided only upon request to the Mailroom.
Please do NOT change your address with the USPS (Post Office) as they may send ALL of CU mail to your house!!
Please complete the following:
- If you would like any First Class mail forwarded, please complete the mail forwarding form supplied by the Mailroom. The Mailroom will forward your mail until May 30, 2020.
- Update your address online in MyCU. The Mailroom cannot use MyCU information nor can we update University information for you.
- Change your address with the people and businesses who send you mail. It is your responsibility to notify all senders of your new address. (Remember to notify any former employers of your new address for W-2 tax forms or any other important mail.)
- Delete the Concordia address from your Amazon and other business or shopping accounts.
- Failure to arrange for mail forwarding with the Concordia University-Portland Mailroom will result in mail being returned to sender or recycled in accordance with US Postal Service regulations.
- This address change is ONLY for the Mailroom – be sure to change your address on your MyCU account for any mail that the University may send to you. This will NOT change the address that Concordia University has for you.
- Starting on June 1, 2020, any First Class mail sent to you at Concordia University–Portland will be returned to sender.
- Only First Class mail can be forwarded within the United States. Magazines and Standard/Nonprofit/Bulk mail cannot be forwarded and will be recycled.
- Packages cannot be forwarded and will be refused and returned to sender.
- Mail cannot be forwarded to an international address
- The Mailroom does not track forwarded mail.
- The Mailroom cannot guarantee the speed or delivery of forwarded mail.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to talk to or email Liz in the Mailroom email@example.com