Use Teams Live Events to conduct webinar-style sessions with your audience. Q&A and more!
Teams Live Event: Quick-start steps
- Schedule a live event
- Invite attendees
- Produce your live event
- Manage the recording and reports
Schedule a Teams Live Event
- To create a live event in Teams, select Meeting on the left side of the app
- Then, select New meeting.
- At the top of the dialog box, select New meeting > New live event.
- Add the meeting title, date and time information, and other details.
- In the Invite people to your event group box, add the names of the people who will be presenting and producing the event.
- Select Next.
- Under Live event permissions, choose who can attend your live event.
- Make selections under How do you plan to produce your event?
- Select Schedule.
- Select the Get attendee link to copy the unique code.
- This is what you post or send to anyone attending the event.
Note: Once the event is scheduled, be sure to make any changes in Teams. Don't edit this event in Outlook.